POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : No man on the moon? : Re: No man on the moon? Server Time
4 Sep 2024 07:18:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: No man on the moon?
From: Phil Cook v2
Date: 22 Apr 2010 11:56:25
Message: <op.vbkmkewlmn4jds@phils>
And lo On Tue, 20 Apr 2010 09:48:44 +0200, Nekar Xenos
<nek### [at] gmailcom> did spake thusly:

> http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2010/04/100414152133.htm
>
> I guess that blows the conspiracy theory that man was never on the moon!

Oh yeah how do you know they're actually receiving anything at all have
you tried it yourself; have you, have you? This is the start of the
slow-con for when the equipment becomes available for anyone to run the
tests "We didn't get anything back" will be the cry of the masses; "Oh
yeah we've said they've been getting dimmer for ages, you need more
sensitive equipment available only to us" and so the con continues.

:-P

--
Phil Cook

http://flipc.blogspot.com