POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Nostalga concentrate Server Time
4 Sep 2024 13:19:36 EDT (-0400)
  Nostalga concentrate (Message 21 to 29 of 29)
From: Darren New
Subject: Re: Nostalga concentrate
Date: 30 Mar 2010 12:21:11
Message: <4bb224f7$1@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:
> For example, apparently everybody thinks GEB is great. Personally, I
> read about 25% of it and then stopped out of sheer boredom.

Me too. Then I matured, and went back and read it again, and it was
absolutely fantastic enough that I read it twice more. GEB are tremendously
*subtle* books, and if you miss the subtlety, you've missed the point.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   Yes, we're traveling together,

Post a reply to this message