POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Nostalga concentrate Server Time
4 Sep 2024 11:19:56 EDT (-0400)
  Nostalga concentrate (Message 11 to 20 of 29)
<<< Previous 10 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 9 Messages >>>
From: Invisible
Subject: Re: Nostalga concentrate
Date: 30 Mar 2010 04:25:25
Message: <4bb1b575$1@news.povray.org>
John VanSickle wrote:

> Although some genres produce nothing but junk, or have produced nothing
> new since the first couple of albums by the first couple of artists.

Perhaps. Of course, one person's generic clones are another person's
distinctive sounds. It's all pretty subjective.

For example, there are people who claim that all trance music sounds
identical, or those who complain that every Enya song ever recorded
sounds identical. (I saw a comment on Bash where somebody claimed that
Enya sounds the same played backwards...)

Post a reply to this message