POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : New car Server Time
5 Sep 2024 13:11:53 EDT (-0400)
  New car (Message 111 to 120 of 184)
From: Jim Henderson
Subject: Re: Beautiful safety warnings
Date: 4 Feb 2010 19:48:56
Message: <4b6b6af8$1@news.povray.org>
On Thu, 04 Feb 2010 14:12:17 -0500, Warp wrote:

>   Maybe they are philanthropes honestly worried about the safety of
>   children.

Well, children are "potential future customers".

Jim

Post a reply to this message

From: DungBeatle
Date: 4 Feb 2010 19:54:02
Message: <4b6b6c2a$1@news.povray.org>
"Jim Henderson" <nos### [at] nospamcom> wrote in message

> Just like people who grew up driving without a seat belt
on at all - many
> have a hard time just putting the belt on.  Me, I can't
drive even to a
> new parking space - or back down the driveway - with my
seatbelt off.  It
> just feels weird.--Jim

I grew up without them and it took me years to create a
seatbelt habit. My dad installed seatbelts in a '57 Chevy
wagon sometime in the '60s. He only required us to put them
on when we were on the freeway (we lived in Los Angeles at
the time). My previous car had those seatbelts that
automatically pulled over you when you closed the door, I
miss that...
~db

Post a reply to this message