POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : New car : Re: New car Server Time
5 Sep 2024 07:24:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New car
From: scott
Date: 5 Feb 2010 03:47:01
Message: <4b6bdb05@news.povray.org>
> My previous car (exact same brand and model, just the previous revision)
> had a clutch which behaved normally. (Although it was starting to wear out
> TBH. One more reason to get rid of it!)

Maybe get the clutch checked out, it might need adjusting? (if you still
need to do such things nowadays, IDK)

>> That's actually a good thing. Light automation rocks, when you get used
>> to it you'll hate the German cars without it :-).
>
> This morning I drove to work on a dark, cloudy day - but the computer
> still decided I didn't need my lights on. *I* would have kept them on
> anyway...

I just have my lights on all the time, think I've only touched the light
switch about 5 times in the 18 months I've had the car, it just stays in the
"on" position.

> The wipers leave little streaks behind at exactly eye-height [but only on
> the driver's side].

Clean them!  Or more extreme, replace the wiper blades (like 10 quid from
Halfords and 10 minutes to attach).