POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Unicode Server Time
4 Sep 2024 15:20:40 EDT (-0400)
  Unicode (Message 1 to 10 of 32)
From: Orchid XP v8
Subject: Unicode
Date: 31 Jan 2010 12:05:55
Message: <4b65b873@news.povray.org>
OK, so here's a question: How do you actually type in Unicode characters
that aren't on your keyboard?

It's nice that Unicode exists, and a tiny fraction of software in
existence even supports it, and approximately 3 fonts in the world have
the appropriate glyphs in them. But how do you type those?

from there. But that requires an Internet connection, and seems like an
absurdly long-winded way of going about things...)

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/