POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Unicode : Re: Unicode Server Time
4 Sep 2024 13:22:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Unicode
From: Darren New
Date: 31 Jan 2010 12:41:09
Message: <4b65c0b5$1@news.povray.org>
Orchid XP v8 wrote:
> (For example, I've discovered that if I want to type, say, "ü", I
can
> look up the Wikipedia article for "U" and the article for "ü" is l
inked
> from there. But that requires an Internet connection, and seems like an

> absurdly long-winded way of going about things...)

If you know the code number, it's some keyboard escape, like holding down

the alt key while typing on the numeric keypad or something.

If you don't, the application under Windows is called "Character Map", an
d I
think it's under Accessories in pre-Vista windows.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   Forget "focus follows mouse." When do