POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : The question continues Server Time
4 Sep 2024 21:21:16 EDT (-0400)
  The question continues (Message 97 to 106 of 126)
From: Jim Henderson
Subject: Re: The question continues
Date: 2 Feb 2010 15:31:39
Message: <4b688bab$1@news.povray.org>
On Tue, 02 Feb 2010 21:15:42 +0100, andrel wrote:

> Perhaps city is used in a slightly different meaning in English than
> here.

It does have different meanings in English - but in general, a city is
nothing more than a population centre with a name.

Jim

Post a reply to this message

From: Orchid XP v8
Subject: Plan Z
Date: 2 Feb 2010 16:19:54
Message: <4b6896fa$1@news.povray.org>
Strike a light - I enquired about a vacancy on the Haskell mailing list,
and actually got a response for the first time ever! o_O

Currently in discussions with a friendly guy who's looking to hire a
programmer. We'll see if this leads anywhere...

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/