POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : The question continues : Re: The question continues Server Time
4 Sep 2024 23:23:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The question continues
From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 3 Feb 2010 13:53:28
Message: <4b69c628$1@news.povray.org>
>> Now where on earth do you find data like that?
>
> http://tinyurl.com/yl8h5ys perhaps?

I can barely believe that that actually works...

Anyway, I'd expect the figures to vary by subject area and region. (The
Prospects survey apparently covers mainly jobs in London, and everything
in London is 8x more expensive, so I guess people get paid more.)
Whatever, it's no secret that I'm underpaid.

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/