POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : The question continues Server Time
5 Sep 2024 13:15:17 EDT (-0400)
  The question continues (Message 17 to 26 of 126)
From: andrel
Subject: Re: The question continues
Date: 30 Jan 2010 17:32:19
Message: <4B64B376.5030209@hotmail.com>
On 30-1-2010 23:08, Orchid XP v8 wrote:
>>> Anyway, at the moment the worrying thing is that a basic search for
>>> my chosen target area turns up only jobs a significant physical

>>> presumably beyond my experience level].
>>
>> So you are looking or a job that pays more than your current one, but
>> not too much more?
>

> department or something, which is beyond my skills and experience.

Once I did a quick computation on how much you would get if you would
accept an offer to work in my group. I can not find that e-mail but IIRC
it was in that ballpark. Offer is not valid yet, we still haven't got
the project.

If you are paid significantly less now, you are underpaid. But we have
been through that already.

Post a reply to this message

>> department or something, which is beyond my skills and experience.
>
> Once I did a quick computation on how much you would get if you would
> accept an offer to work in my group. I can not find that e-mail but IIRC
> it was in that ballpark. Offer is not valid yet, we still haven't got
> the project.
>

> If you are paid significantly less now, you are underpaid. But we have
> been through that already.

Hypothetically such people probably exist, but I don't think I've ever
met one.

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/