POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : The question continues : Re: The question continues Server Time
4 Sep 2024 21:19:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The question continues
From: scott
Date: 1 Feb 2010 03:33:41
Message: <4b6691e5$1@news.povray.org>

> department or something,

Err, no.  FWIW the starting salary for graduates at our place wasn't much
below that several years ago.  For someone with a degree and 5 years
relevant experience I'd say 30k was easily achievable and you wouldn't be
expected to be in charge of anyone.

> hadn't realised that there are real people out there who actually earn
> this much money.

I don't think I've ever had a boss that earned less than 50K.  I think you
have a totally skewed view of salaries because you are paid so little in
your current job.