POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : The question continues : Re: The question continues Server Time
4 Sep 2024 19:20:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The question continues
From: andrel
Date: 30 Jan 2010 17:32:19
Message: <4B64B376.5030209@hotmail.com>
On 30-1-2010 23:08, Orchid XP v8 wrote:
>>> Anyway, at the moment the worrying thing is that a basic search for
>>> my chosen target area turns up only jobs a significant physical

>>> presumably beyond my experience level].
>>
>> So you are looking or a job that pays more than your current one, but
>> not too much more?
>

> department or something, which is beyond my skills and experience.

Once I did a quick computation on how much you would get if you would
accept an offer to work in my group. I can not find that e-mail but IIRC
it was in that ballpark. Offer is not valid yet, we still haven't got
the project.

If you are paid significantly less now, you are underpaid. But we have
been through that already.