POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Avatar Server Time
4 Sep 2024 19:22:42 EDT (-0400)
  Avatar (Message 11 to 20 of 85)
From: Darren New
Subject: Re: Avatar
Date: 14 Jan 2010 17:59:00
Message: <4b4fa1b4$1@news.povray.org>
Captain Jack wrote:
> Gotta be careful, though... my girlfriend and I loved it, but her mom and
> sister (who went with us to the I-MAX) are both subject to motion sickness,

I'm told that much of that has to do with the fact that altho it's stereo,
it's not actually 3D, so there's still only one plane that's in focus no
matter how you try to focus your eyes. If it bothers you, you have to look
at mostly the areas that are in focus and try not to watch the scenery.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   Forget "focus follows mouse." When do

Post a reply to this message