POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Bleh Server Time
4 Sep 2024 13:16:53 EDT (-0400)
  Bleh (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: Darren New
Subject: Bleh
Date: 7 Jan 2010 20:34:54
Message: <4b468bbe$1@news.povray.org>
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/01/04/world/africa/04uganda.html

Because, you know, religious folks don't actually think gays are sub-human.
They just want to take away their rights to marriage.  Oh, and the rest of
them too, since that worked out so well.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   Forget "focus follows mouse." When do

Post a reply to this message

On Thu, 07 Jan 2010 17:34:53 -0800, Darren New wrote:

> http://www.nytimes.com/2010/01/04/world/africa/04uganda.html
>
> Because, you know, religious folks don't actually think gays are
> sub-human. They just want to take away their rights to marriage.  Oh,
> and the rest of them too, since that worked out so well.

That makes me ashamed to be an American.

Maybe it's time to start a march for "death to the intolerant".  Of
course, to do so, you'd have to be intolerant of intolerance, which is a
bit of a problem....

Jim

Post a reply to this message

> That makes me ashamed to be an American.

Why?  The problem isn't that they're American (after all, the article
states that many Ugandans view homosexuality as a Western import,
meaning it comes from America, too), but rather that they're intolerant
hate-mongers.

> Maybe it's time to start a march for "death to the intolerant".  Of
> course, to do so, you'd have to be intolerant of intolerance, which is a
> bit of a problem....

I hate bigots.

...Chambers

Post a reply to this message