POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Bleh : Re: Bleh Server Time
4 Sep 2024 15:20:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Bleh
From: Captain Jack
Date: 8 Jan 2010 09:15:35
Message: <4b473e07$1@news.povray.org>
news:4b468bbe$1@news.povray.org...
> http://www.nytimes.com/2010/01/04/world/africa/04uganda.html
>
> Because, you know, religious folks don't actually think gays are
> sub-human. They just want to take away their rights to marriage.  Oh, and
> the rest of them too, since that worked out so well.
>

> --
> Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
>   Forget "focus follows mouse." When do
>   I get "focus follows gaze"?

Many years ago, I had a brother-in-law who stated, at a family gathering,
that, "AIDS is a punishment sent by God to kill <gay people>" (ed. euphemism
employed). I told him he needed to get down on his knees and pray with all
his might that God didn't send a disease to kill the terminally stupid,
'cause he was first on the list.

Funny, but he and I never got along. Nor did I get along with his sister,
thus he's a former brother-in-law, but that's another story.

My daughter and her wife are often amused by this story.

--
Jack