POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : FOSS annoyances Server Time
4 Sep 2024 19:22:35 EDT (-0400)
  FOSS annoyances (Message 11 to 20 of 33)
From: Darren New
Subject: Re: FOSS annoyances
Date: 30 Dec 2009 16:03:09
Message: <4b3bc00d$1@news.povray.org>
TC wrote:
> Well, if it is open source, why don't you fix it?

I have, in other situations. It's difficult to get involved enough to fix
all of them. And in part for the same reasons the original authors didnt:
it's not enough of a pain to me to do that. But it's much more of a pain for
me to fix it than it is for the original authors to do it right in the first
place. :-)

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)