POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Is this just a recente phenomenon? Server Time
4 Sep 2024 13:16:12 EDT (-0400)
  Is this just a recente phenomenon? (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: Warp
Subject: Is this just a recente phenomenon?
Date: 23 Dec 2009 10:20:51
Message: <4b323553@news.povray.org>
At least with the two (or maybe three) last presidents of the Unite States,
it seems that approximately half of the US citizens adore him and the other
half hates his guts, while the rest of the world practically unanimously does
either one.

  Has this always been so in the US, or is it a modern phenomenon? Just
curious (as I don't know too much about US's history).

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message