POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Why people don't like Star Wars I Server Time
5 Sep 2024 15:28:46 EDT (-0400)
  Why people don't like Star Wars I (Message 111 to 120 of 126)
<<< Previous 10 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 6 Messages >>>
From: Darren New
Subject: Re: Why people don't like Star Wars I
Date: 28 Dec 2009 14:06:38
Message: <4b3901be@news.povray.org>
Patrick Elliott wrote:
> Ugh.. Haven't even seen the film, but they *think* that because it
> offers someone that wants his problem fixed a solution, its
> anti-disability?

I haven't seen the film either, but I'm pretty sure from the previews that
the guy is and wants to be a marine. Hard to do that with bum legs.

Kind of like an old M*A*S*H episode I remember, where they took a vein from
a guy's arm to save his leg. Except he's a concert pianist. So he's all ticked.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)