POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Why people don't like Star Wars I : Re: Why people don't like Star Wars I Server Time
4 Sep 2024 23:23:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Why people don't like Star Wars I
From: Darren New
Date: 28 Dec 2009 14:10:16
Message: <4b390298$1@news.povray.org>
Jim Henderson wrote:
> I can understand why it might piss some people off.

I also remember a deaf friend (well, email-friend :-) getting pissed off
because she couldn't win a video game, because she couldn't hear where the
bad-guys were. (It might have been Thief, where a big part is figuring out
where the enemy is based on the sound of their walking, talking, etc.)

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)