POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : One step closer to Permutation City Server Time
5 Sep 2024 01:22:21 EDT (-0400)
  One step closer to Permutation City (Message 31 to 40 of 41)
<<< Previous 10 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 1 Messages >>>
From: Jim Henderson
Subject: Re: AWS[S3]
Date: 22 Dec 2009 21:27:36
Message: <4b318018$1@news.povray.org>
On Mon, 21 Dec 2009 10:52:13 +0000, Invisible wrote:

> Oh, and it appears to use SHA-1 rather than MD5. I wonder if anybody has
> binary implementations of SHA-1 that work on Windoze? *sigh*

http://tinyurl.com/y9qwz2z

Jim

Post a reply to this message

From: Invisible
Date: 23 Dec 2009 04:25:03
Message: <4b31e1ef$1@news.povray.org>
Jim Henderson wrote:
> On Mon, 21 Dec 2009 10:52:13 +0000, Invisible wrote:
>
>> Oh, and it appears to use SHA-1 rather than MD5. I wonder if anybody has
>> binary implementations of SHA-1 that work on Windoze? *sigh*
>
> http://tinyurl.com/y9qwz2z

Apart from the very first link, these all appear to be dodgy shareware
products which try to charge you money for something as trivial as
computing a file hash.

Still, there's probably a GNU port of the requisit program. Or there's
the first link, which is from MS, so it might actually work.

Post a reply to this message