POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : One step closer to Permutation City : Re: AWS[S3] Server Time
4 Sep 2024 23:19:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: AWS[S3]
From: Darren New
Date: 29 Dec 2009 14:54:37
Message: <4b3a5e7d@news.povray.org>
Orchid XP v8 wrote:
> So far, the only thing I've found is a Perl script. And I have no
> intension of installing Perl on a dozen Windows boxes just so I can
> access AWS.

You already have Tcl, right? My code is in teacup. I think it's just called
S3.  <check>  Yes, in Tcl, package require S3.

Documentation:
http://wiki.tcl.tk/17618

Oh, foo. I forgot they don't actually put the documentation there, for some
bizarre reason. They require you to submit documentation and unit tests, but
then they don't include it in the teacup system.  So, the link to my bucket
is fixed there, and the docs should be in there.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)