POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Miracle products Server Time
4 Sep 2024 23:18:00 EDT (-0400)
  Miracle products (Message 105 to 114 of 114)
From: Darren New
Subject: Re: Miracle products
Date: 30 Nov 2009 18:07:33
Message: <4b145035$1@news.povray.org>
Patrick Elliott wrote:
> Darren New wrote:
>> Patrick Elliott wrote:

>>> Yep..
>>
>> <long 100% nonsequitur rant deleted>
>>
>> Wow. OK, I think I'll just give up now.
>>
> Sigh.. Not a rant, but an explanation. As I said, your "medical doctors"
> are almost universally not trained scientists, they are a sort of
> technician.

I completely understood what you said.  It was entirely unrelated to what
*I* was saying.

> That clearer for you?

I completely understood and even *agreed* with what you said. That doesn't
make it any more related to what I was saying. If it's a non sequitur, it
doesn't matter whether you're right or wrong.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)