POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : SCIENCE! Server Time
4 Sep 2024 17:24:26 EDT (-0400)
  SCIENCE! (Message 1 to 10 of 24)
From: Tim Cook
Subject: SCIENCE!
Date: 24 Nov 2009 18:56:41
Message: <4b0c72b9$1@news.povray.org>
http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=splitting-time-from-space

I never really did like the notion of inseparable spacetime, tbqh.

--
Tim Cook
http://empyrean.freesitespace.net

Post a reply to this message

From: Darren New
Subject: Re: SCIENCE!
Date: 24 Nov 2009 21:35:31
Message: <4b0c97f3$1@news.povray.org>
Tim Cook wrote:
> http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=splitting-time-from-space

Very cool.  I recently saw another approach, in which the collapse of the
quantum probability wave forms is caused by gravity waves, which are too
weak at the sub-atomic level to actually have an effect.  It'll be
fascinating to see how all this plays out.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   You know the kamikaze monsters in Serious Sam

Post a reply to this message