POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Trivial trigonometry Server Time
5 Sep 2024 03:18:53 EDT (-0400)
  Trivial trigonometry (Message 149 to 158 of 178)
From: Darren New
Subject: Re: Trivial trigonometry
Date: 7 Dec 2009 11:00:25
Message: <4b1d2699$1@news.povray.org>
scott wrote:
> If a cat's status is not decided until someone looks inside

Since that isn't true, it's a meaningless question to ask.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)

From: scott
Date: 7 Dec 2009 11:18:49
Message: <4b1d2ae9$1@news.povray.org>
>> If a cat's status is not decided until someone looks inside
>
> Since that isn't true, it's a meaningless question to ask.

I thought the whole point of that experiment was that according to QM the
cat was both alive and dead until you actually tried to look?  Maybe
something changed since I read about it?

Post a reply to this message