POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : I found the missing piece to the "me" puzzle ... Server Time
5 Sep 2024 01:23:34 EDT (-0400)
  I found the missing piece to the "me" puzzle ... (Message 7 to 16 of 26)
<<< Previous 6 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 10 Messages >>>
From: Saul Luizaga
Subject: Re: I found the missing piece to the "me" puzzle ...
Date: 19 Nov 2009 14:26:21
Message: <4b059bdd$1@news.povray.org>
You found by yourself a neurological disorder affecting you, that's
remarkable, IO hope things keep getting better for you.

Cheers.

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Date: 19 Nov 2009 14:33:42
Message: <4b059d96$1@news.povray.org>
Mike Raiford wrote:

> Anyway... that is, essentially more about me than anyone really wanted
> to know. Now I have to force myself to eat lunch.

Well done and I hope lunch was good. :)

--

Best Regards,
	Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: nemesis
Date: 19 Nov 2009 16:45:00
Message: <web.4b05bbe6dce3d9b5d67de7120@news.povray.org>
Mike Raiford <"m[raiford]!at"@gmail.com> wrote:
> So, I talked to a doctor, he had me fill out a questionnaire and
> interviewed me about my childhood and how I performed in school. He
> prescribed some medication, and ... it's like day and night! I cannot
> believe how easy it is to stay on task, how I can be productive... How I
> can choose appropriate times for leisure.

How much of it would have to do with placebo? ;)

Post a reply to this message