POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : I found the missing piece to the "me" puzzle ... : Re: I found the missing piece to the "me" puzzle ... Server Time
5 Sep 2024 01:25:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I found the missing piece to the "me" puzzle ...
From: clipka
Date: 19 Nov 2009 20:52:31
Message: <4b05f65f$1@news.povray.org>
nemesis schrieb:

> How much of it would have to do with placebo? ;)

Probably nil. ADD med is pretty mean stuff that you should positively
/not/ take unless you do indeed suffer from ADD. At least that's what I
heard from a family who has a child suffering from ADD. Something along
the lines of, their child's single dose would be enough to get a normal
adult into some serious and possibly life-threatening neurological mess.