POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Hands-free handset win Server Time
4 Sep 2024 17:22:21 EDT (-0400)
  Hands-free handset win (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Darren New
Subject: Hands-free handset win
Date: 18 Nov 2009 13:05:49
Message: <4b04377d$1@news.povray.org>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdxB3T1hgw0

This guy's gonna need to befriend a bunch of hookers before his parents get
home.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
     Is God willing to prevent phrogams, but not able?

Post a reply to this message

>      Is God willing to prevent phrogams, but not able?
>        Then he is not omnipotent.
>      Is he able, but not willing, to prevent phrogams?
>        Then he is malevolent.

  What is a "phrogam"? The dictionary nor even google seems to know.

  In any case, I think that's called a false dichotomy.

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

>>      Is God willing to prevent phrogams, but not able?
>>        Then he is not omnipotent.
>>      Is he able, but not willing, to prevent phrogams?
>>        Then he is malevolent.
>
>   What is a "phrogam"? The dictionary nor even google seems to know.

Clearly God is willing *and* able to prevent phrogams, then, yes?

>   In any case, I think that's called a false dichotomy.

Clearly, since God actually did prevent phrogams. :-)

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
     Is God willing to prevent phrogams, but not able?
       Then he is not omnipotent.
     Is he able, but not willing, to prevent phrogams?
       Then he is malevolent.

Post a reply to this message

> > Darren New <dne### [at] sanrrcom> wrote:
> >>      Is God willing to prevent phrogams, but not able?
> >>        Then he is not omnipotent.
> >>      Is he able, but not willing, to prevent phrogams?
> >>        Then he is malevolent.
>
> Clearly God is willing *and* able to prevent phrogams, then, yes?
>
> >   In any case, I think that's called a false dichotomy.
>
> Clearly, since God actually did prevent phrogams. :-)

It took me a long time to get your movie reference, but I got it.

Christianity, at least, doesn't make much sense at all without a Cross.

Post a reply to this message

> It took me a long time to get your movie reference, but I got it.

I have no idea what movie you think I'm talking about.

> Christianity, at least, doesn't make much sense at all without a Cross.

Most cases of loving omnipotent dieties don't make sense, let alone ones
that encourage human sacrifice.