POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Iterated derivatives Server Time
5 Sep 2024 11:26:10 EDT (-0400)
  Iterated derivatives (Message 71 to 80 of 93)
From: Invisible
Subject: Re: Iterated derivatives
Date: 17 Nov 2009 10:05:55
Message: <4b02bbd3$1@news.povray.org>

>>> You're missing some exclamation symbols.
>>
>> Oh, so it's actually 1/n! then? I didn't actually know that...
>
>     Yep. What you listed diverges to infinity.

Hmm. Interesting...

Nice to know I fail basic math, eh? Fortunately, lives do not depend on
it. o_O

Post a reply to this message

From: scott
Date: 17 Nov 2009 10:45:59
Message: <4b02c537@news.povray.org>
> What's a chartered engineer?

Someone who has spent at least 5 years (usually) in an Engineering job, then
got professional membership with an accredited Engineering organisation.
This usually involves writing a report of what Engineering stuff you've done
in your job and passing an interview.  Needless to say, Chartered Engineers
are "proper" Engineers, which is why it is a requirement for many jobs at
senior level, especially in safety critical industries like structural and
aeronautical engineering.

> And how do you know how many there are?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chartered_Engineer_%28UK%29

Post a reply to this message