POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Pain Server Time
4 Sep 2024 19:21:42 EDT (-0400)
  Pain (Message 1 to 10 of 34)
From: Orchid XP v8
Subject: Pain
Date: 12 Nov 2009 06:12:24
Message: <4afbed98@news.povray.org>
Last night, it was so cold that I turned over in bed and ripped one of
the muscles in my neck. I am now almost unable to move. o_O

Seriously. Apparently you use your neck muscles for EVERYTHING. Even
swallowing hurts! >_<

Anybody have any sensible ideas on how to fix this? (I mean, other than
just waiting for it to stop hurting in a few weeks' time...)

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

> Last night, it was so cold that I turned over in bed and ripped one of
> the muscles in my neck. I am now almost unable to move. o_O
>
> Seriously. Apparently you use your neck muscles for EVERYTHING. Even
> swallowing hurts! >_<
>
> Anybody have any sensible ideas on how to fix this? (I mean, other than
> just waiting for it to stop hurting in a few weeks' time...)

Chop your head off :P

Seriously, ibuprophene gel or even tablets. It really depends on what

--

Best Regards,
	Stephen

Post a reply to this message