POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Some talented kids Server Time
5 Sep 2024 01:20:12 EDT (-0400)
  Some talented kids (Message 6 to 15 of 15)
From: clipka
Subject: Re: Some talented kids
Date: 6 Nov 2009 18:16:29
Message: <4af4ae4d$1@news.povray.org>
Warp schrieb:

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0Bn4m6dQbI

My, that really looks like both hard work /and/ skill!

That's originally for violin concerto, isn't it?

Post a reply to this message

From: clipka
Date: 6 Nov 2009 18:22:05
Message: <4af4af9d$1@news.povray.org>
M_a_r_c schrieb:

> That said  it is not my favourite cover by Sungha Jung.
> Have a look at his Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/jwcfree

Oh yeah, that sounds great! Love it!

Post a reply to this message

From: Kevin Wampler
Date: 6 Nov 2009 18:34:17
Message: <4af4b279$1@news.povray.org>
clipka wrote:
> Warp schrieb:
>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0Bn4m6dQbI
>
> My, that really looks like both hard work /and/ skill!
>
> That's originally for violin concerto, isn't it?

Yes, from Vivaldi's Four Seasons.

Post a reply to this message

From: Warp
Date: 6 Nov 2009 19:19:08
Message: <4af4bcfc@news.povray.org>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjwwEg7-tuw

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

From: SharkD
Date: 8 Nov 2009 01:39:40
Message: <4af667ac$1@news.povray.org>
On 11/6/2009 5:23 PM, M_a_r_c wrote:
> I supose you mean Hotel California tab?

Actually, I didn't! :)

I didn't even click on the first link.

Mike

Post a reply to this message

From: Warp
Date: 9 Nov 2009 14:06:33
Message: <4af86839@news.povray.org>
SharkD <mik### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
> I didn't even click on the first link.

  You didn't find it odd that I first say "starts slow..." and the I say
"in the next one you don't have to wait at all"?

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message