POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Some talented kids : Re: Some talented kids Server Time
5 Sep 2024 03:19:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Some talented kids
From: Shay
Date: 18 Nov 2009 15:53:39
Message: <4b045ed3$1@news.povray.org>

http://www.break.com/usercontent/2009/2/Amazing-guitar-plays-Hotel-California-674746.html

> The thing I can't figure out is that the sound doesn't appear to match
> what his hands are doing. (Presumably this is due to an optical illusion
> rather than because the video is faked.) Notes change without him moving
> his fingers, and the notes seem to play faster than he plucks the strings.

pull-offs, hammer-ons, bends, and slides.

The second video I posted in this thread shows how notes can be changed
with the left hand. Takes a good amount of hand strength, as does the
clear sound produced by shortening the notes with the left hand (by
letting up on the strings).

Here it is again.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlxc544zTxI

  -Shay