POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : An armed society is a safe society Server Time
4 Sep 2024 19:18:56 EDT (-0400)
  An armed society is a safe society (Message 1 to 10 of 63)
From: somebody
Subject: An armed society is a safe society
Date: 6 Nov 2009 07:01:05
Message: <4af41001$1@news.povray.org>
When someone goes on a rampage in a civilian setting, gun nuts are quick to
point out that had the other people had guns as well, the shooter would have
been stopped before he could inflict any serious damage. I wonder about
their angle now.

Post a reply to this message

> When someone goes on a rampage in a civilian setting, gun nuts are quick to
> point out that had the other people had guns as well, the shooter would have
> been stopped before he could inflict any serious damage. I wonder about
> their angle now.

Probably something like "God bless our military, of which members gave
their lives to keep us safe.  Hoo-rah!"  (Otherwise the shooter would
have been killing civilians!)

:P

--
Tim Cook