POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Disturbing the peace Server Time
4 Sep 2024 19:20:44 EDT (-0400)
  Disturbing the peace (Message 1 to 10 of 20)
From: Invisible
Subject: Disturbing the peace
Date: 4 Nov 2009 06:48:53
Message: <4af16a25$1@news.povray.org>
So I'm sitting at my desk reading VG Cats. And then I hear raised voices
from somewhere in the offices. (The walls here are like paper.) And then
I hear two female voices properly *shouting* at each other. And then I
hear what sounds like an actual fist fight break out! O_O

I have no idea what the hell just went down, but it's all gone very
quiet here. Damn... you expect this kind of thing to happen in the
school playground, but not in an office.

Hmm. In retrospect, maybe I should have gone to investigate rather than
sitting here telling teh interwebs about it? Suddenly I feel like I'm in
a bash.org quote. :-/

Post a reply to this message

> So I'm sitting at my desk reading VG Cats. And then I hear raised voices
> from somewhere in the offices. (The walls here are like paper.) And then
> I hear two female voices properly *shouting* at each other. And then I
> hear what sounds like an actual fist fight break out! O_O
>
> I have no idea what the hell just went down, but it's all gone very
> quiet here. Damn... you expect this kind of thing to happen in the
> school playground, but not in an office.
>
> Hmm. In retrospect, maybe I should have gone to investigate rather than
> sitting here telling teh interwebs about it? Suddenly I feel like I'm in
> a bash.org quote. :-/

now you got us curious!  Go out there and watch the fight, dude!

--
a game sig: http://tinyurl.com/d3rxz9

Post a reply to this message

> So I'm sitting at my desk reading VG Cats. And then I hear raised voices
> from somewhere in the offices. (The walls here are like paper.) And then
> I hear two female voices properly *shouting* at each other. And then I
> hear what sounds like an actual fist fight break out! O_O
>
> I have no idea what the hell just went down, but it's all gone very
> quiet here. Damn... you expect this kind of thing to happen in the
> school playground, but not in an office.

Hmm, interesting. Such things very rarely happen where I work.

> Hmm. In retrospect, maybe I should have gone to investigate rather than
> sitting here telling teh interwebs about it? Suddenly I feel like I'm in
> a bash.org quote. :-/

lol.

--
~Mike

Post a reply to this message

> school playground, but not in an office.

It's easy to break up a fight between female coworkers. Wander out, watch
for a minute, and then say "Hey, mud-wrestling! Cool!"

They'll stop pretty much instantly.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)

> It's easy to break up a fight between female coworkers. Wander out,
> watch for a minute, and then say "Hey, mud-wrestling! Cool!"
>
> They'll stop pretty much instantly.

...because they'll then be kicking *your* arse instead. o_O

Post a reply to this message