POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Disturbing the peace : Disturbing the peace Server Time
4 Sep 2024 21:24:35 EDT (-0400)
  Disturbing the peace
From: Invisible
Date: 4 Nov 2009 06:48:53
Message: <4af16a25$1@news.povray.org>
So I'm sitting at my desk reading VG Cats. And then I hear raised voices
from somewhere in the offices. (The walls here are like paper.) And then
I hear two female voices properly *shouting* at each other. And then I
hear what sounds like an actual fist fight break out! O_O

I have no idea what the hell just went down, but it's all gone very
quiet here. Damn... you expect this kind of thing to happen in the
school playground, but not in an office.

Hmm. In retrospect, maybe I should have gone to investigate rather than
sitting here telling teh interwebs about it? Suddenly I feel like I'm in
a bash.org quote. :-/