POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : That's novel .... Server Time
5 Sep 2024 01:24:53 EDT (-0400)
  That's novel .... (Message 1 to 10 of 14)
From: John Guthkelch
Subject: That's novel ....
Date: 27 Oct 2009 12:17:47
Message: <4ae71d2b@news.povray.org>
For no reason that I can discover, Thunderbird decided to erase all my
p.o-t cache. It's not the first time that it's behaved in a random
fashion so I'm now using Pan.
Still getting my head round the differences and retraining my fingers but
I'm beginning to like it.
Secondly, re: a comment about showing email addresses some time back, how
about doing what I've done here?

John
--
wbu### [at] tznvypbz (rotted)
GPG Key Fingerprint: 0D9BCF4CF1B71CA2F5F7

Post a reply to this message

> Oops, got the header wrong and showed my RL name. Corrected now
>
> John

One problem with Pan is that you can't cancel that post. Pan sucks.

  -Shay

Post a reply to this message