POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : That's novel .... : That's novel .... Server Time
4 Sep 2024 23:23:56 EDT (-0400)
  That's novel ....
From: John Guthkelch
Date: 27 Oct 2009 12:17:47
Message: <4ae71d2b@news.povray.org>
For no reason that I can discover, Thunderbird decided to erase all my
p.o-t cache. It's not the first time that it's behaved in a random
fashion so I'm now using Pan.
Still getting my head round the differences and retraining my fingers but
I'm beginning to like it.
Secondly, re: a comment about showing email addresses some time back, how
about doing what I've done here?

John
--
wbu### [at] tznvypbz (rotted)
GPG Key Fingerprint: 0D9BCF4CF1B71CA2F5F7