POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Geek fail Server Time
8 Oct 2024 18:37:50 EDT (-0400)
  Geek fail (Message 62 to 71 of 81)
From: Chambers
Subject: Re: Geek fail
Date: 27 Oct 2009 01:47:30
Message: <4ae68972$1@news.povray.org>
Darren New wrote:
> Chambers wrote:
>> The way Apple has been trying to break compatibility with the rest of
>
> You know, I twitch a bit every time they have a "I'm a PC, I'm a Mac"
> ad. They've gotten so crass. Why can't they say what's good about a Mac,
> like they do in the iPhone ads?

Because the major selling points are style and a sense of superiority?

I love the MS shopper ads, where they give someone a budget of $1500 to
get a notebook, and they come out of the Apple store saying "I can't
afford anything in there!" :)

...Chambers

Post a reply to this message

> My TV is my monitor; when I watch TV, it's in Media Center, through my
> tuner card.

...so it *is* possible then?

I'd almost be interested in finding out how, if it weren't for the fact
that I don't watch TV anymore...

Post a reply to this message