POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Geek fail : Re: Geek fail Server Time
8 Oct 2024 20:27:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Geek fail
From: Invisible
Date: 27 Oct 2009 10:17:54
Message: <4ae70112$1@news.povray.org>
Chambers wrote:
> Saul Luizaga wrote:
>> And when I'm watching a movie on TV I also search for the "rewind" to
>> check out again a certain scene as I do on the DVD Player :-)
>
> I can already do that :)

My mum accidentally discovered last night that she can do that too. She
lent on one of the many buttons on the TV remote, and the program
started playing backwards...

(Obviously *I* had to sort this out. Because, you know, my mum is too
stupid even after all these decades to work out that the triangle means
"play", the square means "stop", the two rectangles means "pause", and
the pairs of arrows indicate moving forwards or backwards...)