POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : 4D Server Time
5 Sep 2024 09:25:09 EDT (-0400)
  4D (Message 1 to 10 of 64)
From: Saul Luizaga
Subject: 4D
Date: 20 Oct 2009 06:21:50
Message: <4add8f3e$1@news.povray.org>
I find it to be the most frustrating and fascinating thing ever. I did a
search for its objects:
http://search.viewpoint.com/pl/websearch?vb=2&tn=&type=ONE&k=4th+dimension+objects

I don't know if some day would be possible but would be great to visit a
4D world and meet 4D people :-D

I was thinking and maybe this is where you go when you die and ghosts
are just what we can see from a 4D person. 4D makes my head go thinking
pretty bizarre stuff, don't you?

Cheers.

Post a reply to this message