POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Why I don't do design Server Time
5 Sep 2024 09:26:27 EDT (-0400)
  Why I don't do design (Message 1 to 10 of 37)
From: Orchid XP v8
Subject: Why I don't do design
Date: 10 Oct 2009 15:01:27
Message: <4ad0da07@news.povray.org>
Isn't that just nausiating to look at?

(Yes, it's Saturday Night, and I'm playing with SketchUp while listening
to Jesus on Es.)

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

Attachments:
Download 'a02.png' (16 KB)

Preview of image 'a02.png'
a02.png

From: Stephen
Subject: Re: Why I don't do design
Date: 10 Oct 2009 16:12:44
Message: <4ad0eabc@news.povray.org>
No
--

Stephen
> Isn't that just nausiating to look at?
>
> (Yes, it's Saturday Night, and I'm playing with SketchUp while listening
> to Jesus on Es.)
>
> --
> http://blog.orphi.me.uk/
> http://www.zazzle.com/MathematicalOrchid*

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Date: 10 Oct 2009 16:12:45
Message: <4ad0eabd@news.povray.org>
No

From: nemesis
Date: 10 Oct 2009 20:17:08
Message: <4ad12404$1@news.povray.org>
certainly not for not using the right tool, right?

The right tool for designing product electronics is NURBS, like in
Rhinoceros.  Polygons don't quite cut.

Post a reply to this message

> (Yes, it's Saturday Night, and I'm playing with SketchUp while listening
> to Jesus on Es.)

So it's sounds like you're bored .... right?

Know anything about LaTex markup? I'm struggling with one or two LaTex
markup issue's over on the Wiki. Curious enough to give it a go?

Jim

Post a reply to this message

> So it's sounds like you're bored .... right?
>
> Know anything about LaTex markup? I'm struggling with one or two LaTex
> markup issue's over on the Wiki. Curious enough to give it a go?

What issues? And what Wiki, for that matter?

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

>> So it's sounds like you're bored .... right?
>>
>> Know anything about LaTex markup? I'm struggling with one or two LaTex
>> markup issue's over on the Wiki. Curious enough to give it a go?
>
> What issues? And what Wiki, for that matter?

Having trouble getting a formula or two to render like in the documention is
the issue .....

and http://wiki.povray.org/content/Main_Page is where the POV-Wiki is
located. Without too much digging you should be able to find the
Documentation project.

I won't go into the rest of the details unless you are interested!

Cheers

Post a reply to this message