POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Why I don't do design : Re: Why I don't do design Server Time
5 Sep 2024 01:21:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Why I don't do design
From: Jim Holsenback
Date: 11 Oct 2009 10:44:14
Message: <4ad1ef3e@news.povray.org>
news:4ad1eb2c$1@news.povray.org...
> Jim Holsenback wrote:
>
>> So it's sounds like you're bored .... right?
>>
>> Know anything about LaTex markup? I'm struggling with one or two LaTex
>> markup issue's over on the Wiki. Curious enough to give it a go?
>
> What issues? And what Wiki, for that matter?

Having trouble getting a formula or two to render like in the documention is
the issue .....

and http://wiki.povray.org/content/Main_Page is where the POV-Wiki is
located. Without too much digging you should be able to find the
Documentation project.

I won't go into the rest of the details unless you are interested!

Cheers