POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Why I don't do design : Re: Why I don't do design Server Time
5 Sep 2024 01:24:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Why I don't do design
From: Jim Holsenback
Date: 11 Oct 2009 12:45:53
Message: <4ad20bc1@news.povray.org>
news:4ad20183@news.povray.org...
> OK. Which formulas?

First check out the thread in povray.documentation.inbuilt posted by SharkD
... titled "Problem with formula in blob ..." for background, then go to the
Wiki section here:

http://wiki.povray.org/content/Documentation:Reference_Section_4#Blob

I've isolated the formula in question on a talk page so you can fiddle with
it if you like.  There are two ways to get to the talk page. Either use the
"Discussion" link (lower left of each page header) or the "talk" link in the
box just below that .... have at 'er!

BTW: might need to get a wiki login if you haven't already done so!

Thanks
Jim