POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Inspect DLL Server Time
5 Sep 2024 07:24:39 EDT (-0400)
  Inspect DLL (Message 42 to 51 of 61)
From: clipka
Subject: Re: Inspect DLL
Date: 12 Oct 2009 18:30:41
Message: <4ad3ae11$1@news.povray.org>
Orchid XP v8 schrieb:

> Apparently it is notionally possible to construct a DLL which actually
> contains no executable code at all, only data. (Although I highly doubt
> anybody *does* this...)

I once actually did - for a collection of self-made icons I wanted to
have displayed for certain files in Windows Explorer.

Post a reply to this message

From: Invisible
Date: 13 Oct 2009 04:18:34
Message: <4ad437da$1@news.povray.org>
Fredrik Eriksson wrote:

> An "interface" is a list of function pointers. In C and C++ the layout
> of an interface is typically described in a header file.

I see. So without the magic table that tells you the index of each
function pointer, you can't play with COM?

Post a reply to this message