POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Inspect DLL : Re: Inspect DLL Server Time
5 Sep 2024 09:24:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Inspect DLL
From: Invisible
Date: 13 Oct 2009 11:44:38
Message: <4ad4a066$1@news.povray.org>
>> Well, in the case of VST, it's not that it's undocumented, just that you
>> have to pay money for the documentation...
>
> Naughty mascot. You don't have the license to create plugins. How much
> is the SDK?

I just object to paying money for somebody to tell me the code numbers
of a set of functions, that's all.

for an envelope containing a sheet of paper with a number printed on it.
Like, WTF?)

It's not like I'm going to build a multi-million dollar software product
and not pay Steinburg. I'm only tinkering. ;-)