POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Failure Server Time
5 Sep 2024 05:24:28 EDT (-0400)
  Failure (Message 11 to 16 of 16)
From: scott
Subject: Re: Failure
Date: 7 Oct 2009 12:16:27
Message: <4accbedb@news.povray.org>
> Hmm, I wonder... Have they invented a way to attach a satnav device to
> your car in such a way that it won't constantly fall off??

Don't you have one of those suction cups with the lever on it to make the
vacuum?  I got one of eBay for my 2nd GPS (the built-in one doesn't show
speed or height in a very sensible way) for like 5 pounds and it's always
remained stuck on fine.

Post a reply to this message

> Do you know what happens if you drive your car with an open can of Pepsi
> on the passenger seat?

  Hey, you are less anti-social than me: You have a driver's license.

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message