POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : New bank trojan Server Time
5 Sep 2024 07:26:18 EDT (-0400)
  New bank trojan (Message 11 to 20 of 27)
<<< Previous 10 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 7 Messages >>>
From: Warp
Subject: Re: New bank trojan
Date: 5 Oct 2009 12:06:38
Message: <4aca198e@news.povray.org>
scott <sco### [at] scottcom> wrote:
> I don't see how that would work for most German banks, as before a
> transaction is made you need to enter a special code from a use-once list
> that is provided from your bank.

  Here not only that, but even if you used the online bank at a public
computer (you shouldn't, of course, but if) and even if for whatever reason
you forget to log out, the next user could see your bank details (how much
money you have, etc) but he wouldn't be able to transfer any money anywhere
without the code card.

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message