POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : New bank trojan : Re: New bank trojan Server Time
5 Sep 2024 09:26:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New bank trojan
From: scott
Date: 5 Oct 2009 12:09:34
Message: <4aca1a3e@news.povray.org>
> (I understand in Europe that if someone steals your bank card or credit
> card, you actually have to pay off the charges?)

Never heard of that, it's happened to me a few times and I just phoned them
up and told them it wasn't me.  Each time they just cancelled the amount and
sent me a new card.  Credit card companies especially make plenty of money
by charging people ridiculous interest rates if they don't pay off the
balance, they can more than cover what they lose...