POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : The Internet is strange Server Time
5 Sep 2024 07:25:10 EDT (-0400)
  The Internet is strange (Message 20 to 29 of 29)
From: Tom Austin
Subject: Re: The Internet is strange
Date: 2 Oct 2009 09:24:55
Message: <4ac5ff27$1@news.povray.org>
Leef_me wrote:
> Tom Austin <taustin> wrote:
>> Orchid XP v8 wrote:
>
>> Yes, I agree - did you notice the bell curve of the result counts?
>
> You could see a bell curve in a flat sheet of glass
>
> Leef_me ;)

yes, just as you can hear the train hit you car

Post a reply to this message

From: John VanSickle
Date: 2 Oct 2009 20:23:36
Message: <4ac69988@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
>   It's amusing how "how to get pregnant" seems to be a common question asked
> in google. I think that if someone doesn't know how to get pregnant, it's
> probably better she doesn't.

Although I'd expect lower numbers, the knowledge of this has to be
learned just like anything else.  There have been documented cases of
couples seeking fertility treatment who didn't know that intercourse was
involved.  Rare as anything could be, of course, but it has happened.

Regards,
John

Post a reply to this message