POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : The Internet is strange : Re: The Internet is strange Server Time
5 Sep 2024 09:25:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The Internet is strange
From: Chambers
Date: 3 Oct 2009 22:18:39
Message: <4ac805ff$1@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
>   It's amusing how "how to get pregnant" seems to be a common question asked
> in google.

Actually, I find it sad that so many people who want kids are obviously
having problems, while unwanted pregnancies are so high.

To quote Friends, "Why don't you try getting drunk?  That worked for a
bunch of girls in my school!"

I know at least one couple that tried for four *years* before she got
pregnant.