POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Stats time Server Time
5 Sep 2024 05:20:34 EDT (-0400)
  Stats time (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Invisible
Subject: Stats time
Date: 24 Sep 2009 06:06:53
Message: <4abb44bd$1@news.povray.org>
From January  1,  2009  to  December  31,  2009

1	Yahoo Robot (www.yahoo.com)	8584	26.62%
2	Google Robot (www.google.com)	8504	26.37%
3	Mozilla 5	6558	20.33%
4	MSN Robot (search.msn.com)	4110	12.74%
5	Internet Explorer 6.0	2877	8.92%
6	Internet Explorer 7.0	691	2.14%
7	Netscape	157	0.49%
8	Firefox 2.0	155	0.48%
9	Safari	106	0.33%
10	Ask Jeeves Robot (www.ask.com)	73	0.23%
11	Alexa Robot (www.alexa.com)	60	0.19%
12	Internet Explorer	56	0.17%
13	Java 1.5	48	0.15%
14	Opera 9.0	41	0.13%
15	Internet Explorer 5.5	33	0.10%
16	Opera 8.0	30	0.09%
17	Internet Explorer 5.0	17	0.05%
18	Opera 8.5	16	0.05%
19	Firefox 1.5	14	0.04%
20	Internet Explorer 2	10	0.03%
21	Opera 7.5	10	0.03%
22	Mozilla 6	9	0.03%
23	SeaMonkey 1.1	9	0.03%
24	Firefox 1.0	8	0.02%
25	Mozilla 7	8	0.02%
26	Konqueror 3.5	7	0.02%
27	Opera 7.1	6	0.02%
28	Internet Explorer 3.0	5	0.02%
29	Internet Explorer 4.0	5	0.02%
30	Wget	5	0.02%
31	Mozilla	4	0.01%
32	Mozilla 8	4	0.01%
33	Netscape 8.0	4	0.01%
34	Opera 6.0	4	0.01%
35	Opera 7.0	4	0.01%
36	Galeon 2.0	3	0.01%
37	Nokia WAP Mobile	3	0.01%
38	Opera 9.1	2	0.01%
39	Opera 9.2	2	0.01%
40	Galeon 1.3	1	0.00%
41	Lynx	1	0.00%
42	Motorola WAP Mobile	1	0.00%
43	Opera 5.0	1	0.00%
44	Opera 5.1	1	0.00%
45	Opera 7.2	1	0.00%
46	Opera 7.6	1	0.00%
47	Sony Ericsson WAP Mobile	1	0.00%

Basis:  32250 results from 43954 unique visits of which 11704
unknown/could not be evaluated.

...OK, so who was the guy with the Sony Ericsson WAP Mobile who visited
my website?? :-P

(In case anybody is wondering, I suspect darcs probably registers as
"wget", since that's what it uses internally. So that's why you see wget
in the list.)

Post a reply to this message